LIFEGUARD INSTRUCTOR v. 2017 | Los Angeles, Orange County
LIFEGUARD INSTRUCTOR v. 2017 – 2 DAY COURSE
Lifeguard Instructor course will train and certify participants to be a national Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR/AED Instructor, valid for 2 years. Participants must be at least 17 years old to participate in the Lifeguard Instructor certification course.
Lifeguard Instructor is a blended learning format course, with both online and classroom components. American Red Cross requires all Lifeguard Instructor candidates to complete the American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor Online Course prior to the first class date. The American Red Cross online course fee is an additional $35.00 and payable to the American Red Cross. Frequently Asked Questions
LIFEGUARD INSTRUCTOR v. 2017 REGISTRATION STEPS
STEP 1 – Click Class Dates, Add to Cart, View Cart
STEP 2 – Complete Registration and Billing Process
STEP 3 – Download Manual and Training Forms
Click Section Title Below To View Information
SAVE $50.00 – Sign up for two courses at the same time OR two participants for the same course!
Valid for Lifeguard Training, Lifeguard Instructor, Water Safety Instructor Only.
|Lifeguard Instructor||3||Sat, Mar 24, 2018 -
Sun, Mar 25, 2018
|8:00 am -
|Splash! La Mirada
13806 La Mirada Blvd., La Mirada
|475.00||Add to Cart|
American Red Cross requires participants to successfully complete the following prerequisites, in order to receive certification. Refunds will not be issued to participants who do not successfully complete any and all of the course prerequisites and course completion requirements, according to the American Red Cross Standards. Please make sure you are capable of completing the following course prerequisites and course completion requirements before you attend class. Thank You!
- Participants must be at least 17 years old on the last class date
- Participants must hold the following current American Red Cross certifications: Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Participants must complete the American Red Cross 2 Hour Online Course prior to the first class date
- Successfully completed prerequisite skill scenarios
- The American Red Cross also requires the following for successful course completion: participants must attend all scheduled dates and times, demonstrate proficient skills and pass a writing exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Online Course Completion
- Proof of Current American Red Cross Certifications: Lifeguard Training, First Aid, CPR/AED Professional Rescuer
- Download Course Manuals; Print Training Forms; Completed Homework
- Bathing Suit – one piece swim suits for females; Rash Guard – optional
- Towel; Sun Block; Paper; Writing Utensil; Lunch or Lunch Money
*Please allow 15 extra minutes for parking and facility check-in
There are no refunds once the course fee has been received. Includes: participants who do not successfully complete the course or course prerequisites, do not attend all scheduled class dates and times, do not pass course land and water skills with proficiency (according to American Red Cross requirements) or do not pass the written exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
CLASS TRANSFER | Class Transfer Fee is $45.00
Participants must notify Streamline Health Services of a class transfer, at least 72 hours prior to the first class date you are registered to attend. Once your class transfer has been approved by Streamline Health Services, please complete the Class Transfer form and submit a new Waiver Release. Participants may transfer one time, once course fees have been received. The Class Transfer Fee is $45.00. Streamline Health Services must receive the transfer fee, in order to complete the class transfer and hold a spot in the class you are transferring into. Please choose a class date and location you will be able to attend.
Streamline Health Services reserves the right to cancel any class, due to low enrollment numbers. If a class is cancelled, paid participants will be notified 48 hours prior to the first class date, by telephone.
- Profile Login: https://classes.redcross.org
- Login with the username and password you created during the online course
- Click “My Learning; My Transcripts; Print Certification
NOTE | Streamline Health Services does not have access to your ARC account. If you cannot remember your username and password or you need help accessing your electronic certifications, please contact the ARC Training Support Center at 800-Red Cross. Thank you!
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
The American Red Cross offers continuing education units (CEU) to maintain a license and/or certification. The American Red Cross is an approved authorized provider for the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). CEUs are offered as an add-on to training courses completed through the American Red Cross. Visit www.redcross.org/take-a-class/certificates-ceus to learn how to obtain CEUs.