LIFEGUARD INSTRUCTOR REVIEW
1 Day Course
Southern California | Denver Colorado | Dallas Texas
Lifeguard Instructor Review course will recertify participants to be a national Lifeguard Instructor for swimming pools. The Lifeguard Instructor Review course is required to keep your Lifeguard Instructor/Instructor Trainer certifications current. It is an excellent refresher class for participants who have current American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor/Instructor Trainer certifications, valid for 2 years. Participants must be at least 17 years old at the time of the course. Streamline offers the American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor/Instructor Trainer Review course in Southern California, Denver Colorado and Dallas Texas.
- Click Class Dates, Add to Cart, View Cart
- Complete Registration and Billing Process
- Download Manual and Training Forms
CLASS DATES, LOCATIONS & FEE
ONSITE GROUP TRAINING. WE WILL COME TO YOU. GET A QUOTE NOW.
Currently, we do not have any class dates scheduled. Thank you.
PREREQUISITES & WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS
American Red Cross requires participants to successfully complete the following prerequisites, to receive certification. Refunds will not be issued to participants who do not successfully complete all course prerequisites and course completion requirements, according to the American Red Cross standards. Please make sure you can complete the following course prerequisites and course completion requirements before you attend class. Thank You!
- Participants must be at least 17 years old on the last class date
- Participants must have current American Red Cross Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR/AED Professional Rescuer instructor level certifications
- The American Red Cross also requires the following for successful course completion: participants must attend all scheduled dates and times, demonstrate proficient skills and pass a written exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS
- Proof of age
- Proof of current American Red Cross Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR/AED Professional Rescuer instructor level certifications
- Download Course Manuals and Print Training Forms
- CPR mask if not purchased
- Bathing suit – one piece swim suits for females and rash guard (optional)
- Towel, sunblock, snacks and lunch, paper, writing utensil
*Please allow 15 extra minutes for parking and facility check-in
REFUND & CLASS TRANSFER POLICY
REFUND POLICY There are no refunds once the course fee has been received. Includes: participants who do not successfully complete the course or course prerequisites, do not attend all scheduled class dates and times, do not pass course skills with proficiency (according to American Red Cross requirements) or do not pass the written exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
CLASS TRANSFER | Class Transfer Fee is $45.00 The class transfer fee is $45.00 and must be received to transfer class dates. Participants must submit the Class Transfer and Waiver Release Forms online at least 72 hours prior to the original class date. Participants may transfer a total of one time and training must be completed within 90 days of the original class date. Please choose a class date and location you will be able to attend.
CANCELLED CLASS Streamline Health Services reserves the right to cancel any class. If a class is cancelled, registered participants will be given the option to transfer to another class date or receive a full refund.
PRINT CERTIfiCATION & CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEU)
PRINT CERTIFICATION For a copy of your digital certification, please visit Red Cross Digital Certificate
NOTE | Streamline Health Services does not have access to your ARC account. If you cannot remember your username and password, please contact the ARC Training Support Center at 800-Red Cross. Thank you!
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS The American Red Cross offers continuing education units (CEU) to maintain a license and/or certification. The American Red Cross is an approved authorized provider for the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). CEUs are offered as an add-on to training courses completed through the American Red Cross. Visit Red Cross CEUs to learn how to obtain CEUs.