AMERICAN RED CROSS | 2 Day Water Safety Instructor Class
Water Safety Instructor Classes Fill Up Quickly!
SAVE $50.00 – Sign up for two courses at the same time OR two participants for the same course!
Valid for Lifeguard Training, Lifeguard Instructor, Water Safety Instructor Only.
2 Day Water Safety Instructor Certification
Steps to Sign Up for Water Safety Instructor
STEP 2 – Click “Add to Cart” then click “View Cart” and select the number of participants
STEP 3 – Complete participant information and billing process
STEP 4 – Download Manual – print or download course manuals and bring to class
STEP 5 – Complete American Red Cross Online Course – at least 1 day prior to the first class date
Onsite Certification & Group Discounts Available. We Will Come to You!
AMERICAN RED CROSS WATER SAFETY INSTRUCTOR | Sign Up Now!
The American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI) will train and certify participants to be a swimming and water safety instructor, valid for 2 years. Water Safety Instructor is a blended learning format course, with both online and classroom components.
You may sign up for more than one course and/or more than one participant at the same time.
Once the registration and billing process is complete, participants will receive an email confirmation with course details. Participants may also mail in the Course Fee and Wavier Release Form. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you
- PREREQUISITES: Participants must be at least 16 years old, complete American Red Cross online course, able to swim proficiently in six strokes – 25 yards of each stroke: front crawl or freestyle, back crawl or back stroke, breaststroke, butterfly, sidestroke and elementary backstroke and tread water for 2 minutes. The American Red Cross requires the following for successful course completion: participants must attend all scheduled dates and times, demonstrate proficient skills and pass a writing exam with a score of at least 80 percent.
- COURSE FEE: $275.00 – Water Safety Instructor, Free T-shirt
- Los Angeles County – Splash! La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center, La Mirada
- Orange County – Los Caballeros Racquet and Sports Club, Fountain Valley
- Orange County – Newport Beach Tennis Club, Newport Beach
- San Diego County – Cathedral Catholic High School, San Diego
- Profile Login: https://classes.redcross.org
- Login with the username and password you created during the online course
- Click “My Learning; My Transcripts; Print Certification
*If you cannot remember your username/password, contact American Red Cross Training at 1-800-RED CROSS
The American Red Cross offers continuing education units (CEU) to maintain a license and/or certification. The American Red Cross is an approved authorized provider for the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). CEUs are offered as an add-on to training courses completed through the American Red Cross. Visit www.redcross.org/take-a-class/certificates-ceus to learn how to obtain CEUs.